If you're dedicated and ambitious, Let's Nurture is an excellent place to grow your career.
Let's Nurture is a leading Java application development company in the Charlottetown area. We are hiring Java developers in Canada to help us keep growing.
Latest Java developer Jobs in Canada
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Work collaboratively with the team to receive and respond to project requests
- Research potential programming needs and required programming languages
- Work with different teams and departments to ensure code quality
- Create reports and present development updates to teams
- Accurately document programming and code changes
- Customize existing code to ensure efficiency and functionality
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
Required Experience: 2+ years.
Knowledge/ Skills: Java, J2EE Scripts, JSP, Core JAVA, JAVA Developer, Hibernate Ee, Servlets, Struts, Spring Framework, REST, Soap, JSON, XML, MYSQL, Node JS, Web Services, Spring, jUnit, EJB, Hibernate, EJB, Kubernetes, DevOps Engineer, Docker, Container, Postgres, MongoDB, Git, Jenkins
- Strong Core Java skills.
- Experience/Knowledge of EJB, Web services, Microservice, docker, Spring boot any MVC framework (Spring, Struts) and ORM.
- Hands on experience in HTML, CSS and any UI components (PrimeNG, Prime Faces, JSF, JSP or any other equivalent technology).
- Experience in writing JUnits. Good to know framework like TestNG, Mockito, Hamcrest.
- Good to know technology/tools like Maven, Gradle, Git, Jira, Jenkins.
- Must have experience in marketplace applications development on Android platforms.
- Get Training with Full support from company side.
- Attendance Bonus
- Project completion Bonus
You can apply at career[at]letsnurture[dot]ca
65 Grafton Street,
Prince Edward Island,